Manual attendance systems are time consuming and there are more chances of errors and fraudulent which affects the productivity of an organization. Therefore it is very important for an organization to have a fully automated time management system.
Time and Attendance Systems are used to track and monitor when an employee starts and stops work. Modern automated time and attendance systems are very easy to use. The employee has to just swipe or touch to identify themselves and record their working hours as they enter or leave the organization. The identifying is usually done with bio – metrics like the fingerprint, vein reader, hand geometry, facial recognition and other touch screen devices.
Time and attendance systems allow employees to clock in and out electronically via time clocks, internet-connected computers, mobile devices and telephones. That data is then instantly transferred into software that can be seamlessly imported into your payroll solution.
Advantages of Time & Attendance Systems
In addition to eliminating the need to manually track your employees’ work hours, there are additional benefits to having a time and attendance system. They include:
- Helps control labor costs by reducing over-payments, which are often caused by paying employees for time that are not working, and eliminates transcription error, interpretation error and intentional error.
- It is time saving and prevents fraud by eliminating fake registration.
- It enables an employer to have full control of their employees working hours as it monitors late arrivals, early departures, time taken on breaks and absenteeism.
- Saves time as it can either integrate directly with your payroll system or produce a report that can be downloaded or printed.
- It allows employees to handle time – related tasks on their own. Employees can track their own work time.
- Employees also have the power to request shift swaps and holidays, without time-consuming face-to-face meetings.
- Facilitates HR to centrally manage attendance policies from multiple locations. HR can easily utilize the software for employee review, appraisals or monthly salary calculation.
- Automatic calculation of overtime, leave balance, enables managers to work efficiently.
- Invaluable for ensuring compliance with labor regulations regarding proof of attendance.
- These systems provide increased accuracy preventing inaccurate information, as well as require employees to follow policies.
Time and Attendance system that reduces costly errors, saves you and your company time, and gives you an easy-to-use, hassle-free experience is really important.
Its standalone or network based operation is ideal for schools, hospitals, government institutes, banks, remote sites, hotels, small/large enterprises and many more
For Time and Attendance Systems, security systems and other security related services please contact:
Mr. Abbas Netterwala
Address: Survey No. 54, Badhe Nagar,
Khadi Machine Chowk,Kondhwa (BK).
Pune – 411048.
Mobile: +91 9975679352