Access Control Systems is a mechanism that manages access through the authorization or revocation of rights to physical or logical assets within an organization. It is also known as a security technique that can be used to regulate who or what can view or use resources in a computing environment.
Over the years, access control systems have become more and more sophisticated. Today, the term “access control system” most often refers to a computer-based, electronic card access control system. The electronic card access control system uses a special “access card”, rather than a brass key, to permit access into the secured area.
Access control systems perform authorization identification, authentication, access approval, and accountability of entities through login credentials including passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs), biometric scans, and physical or electronic keys.
The Bio metric Access Control System is a professional fingerprint access and time attendance control system. It uses fingerprint instead of card system for access. This can be widely used in confidential places for its easy installation and high security. It’s the best choice for you today, to secure your life tomorrow.
Components of an Access Control System –
- Access Cards – Access card are like electronic key cards which are used gain access through a particular place secured by the access control system. Each card has a unique code and is the size of a standard credit card.
- Card Readers – Card readers are devices which are installed by the side of the door and electronically read the access cards.
- Access Control Keypads – Access Control keypads are used in place or in addition of card readers. In order to gain access the user would have to enter a numeric code for entry. If used in addition of card readers both the access card and the numeric code is required for access.
- Electric Lock Hardware – Electric lock hardware is the equipment that is used to electrically lock and unlock each door that is controlled by the access control system.
- Access Control Field Panels – These panels control all the devices including card readers, electric lock hardware, and other access control devices. The access control field panels are used to process access control activity at the building level.
In terms of physical security, security access control systems keep unauthorized people out of secure areas by restricting entry. Access control systems give organizations top of the line security for their infrastructure and employees which explains its growing importance and popularity.
For Access Control Systems, security systems and other security related services please contact:
Mr. Abbas Netterwala
Address: Survey No. 54, Badhe Nagar,
Khadi Machine Chowk,Kondhwa (BK).
Pune – 411048.
Mobile: +91 9975679352